Well I made it through the semester. It was kind of a scramble, but I did it. When school got out, I had fun in Ely visiting my grandma and my great aunt with my mom. We didn't really do anything real noteworthy, but it was a good time. Then we went to Las Vegas, and that was a lot of fun! We went down on Friday and went to the mall. We looked at dresses at Dillard's. One of the worker ladies was overly helpful so it took forever and we didn't buy the dress. Then we ate dinner at a great Mexican place, and then went to a Bridal store to try on more dresses. I found quite a few I liked and my mom bought me a pretty dark blue one. It will need alteration, but I am excited about it. Then we went back to the mall and to my favorite store where I spent quite a lot of money. After that we went home and started watching The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. But after an hour of not really understanding it and being weirded out and not seeing it picking up, we gave up and went to bed.
The next morning we got up pretty early. We went to the Bellagio to the atrium, which was very very fun. It was like being in a fairytale. I decided I could live there quite happily. Unfortunately, the batteries in my mom's camera died, so then we searched for batteries. We finally found them in a shop in Caesar's Palace that was called Essentials that carried mostly alcohol. Then we went to the forum shops. I had a blast at the Jimmy Choo store. Wow do they have nice stuff! I am surprised they actually let me touch things honestly. But the cheapest pair of shoes we found was $300 so we bought nothing. We went to other designer stores, including a couple jewelry stores for my mom. Then we went to my favorite store again and I spent more money (including an item that wasn't released yet in any other stores apparently). Then we went to the cheesecake factory. I had Jamacian black pepper shrimp. It was amazing! Wow. Then we went to Bath & Body works where I bought lip gloss and hand sanitizer.
We then left Caesar's Palace, went back to the Bellagio and to the Atrium so I could take pictures, and then saw the fountain show. I have pictures of all this but since I am fairly certain that everyone who reads this is on my facebook I don't see much point in posting them here. Anyway, then we went to yet another mall to look for clothes for my great aunt. Me and my mom tried on the red hat lady hats. Then we went home.
And this week I have just been being lazy. The end!
2 comments:
So if I understand this correctly you went to vegas... blew next years school money, now need a $30 an hour job for the summer, and you are considering being an indentured servant to a rich family.
So you spent like $200 at VS huh!
No it wasn't that much money. And the school pays me to go to school, remember? But I am looking for a job, but there isn't anything that high paying here. In fact, there isn't anything. But do you know any rich families looking for a servant?
Post a Comment