Heather Rae's Musings

Welcome to my thoughts!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Senior Pictures

Well, not much of note has happened since the last time I blogged. I have gone to school, gotten some new violin students, met my neighbors, gotten sick a few times (actually, I'm starting to wonder if I was ever better!), and laughed a lot at unreasonable hours of the morning. But this last weekend, I got to go on some adventures with my friend and get some pictures for my senior recital poster. They turned out really good! It was fun having people ask what I was doing, or just giving me weird looks (or stares in a couple cases). What can I say, when I am expecting attention I rather enjoy it! (On the converse, if I am not prepared for it, I hate it.)

Anyway, here are some of my favorite shots and edits.


















Some of them I obviously won't use for my poster, but they were just fun shots. It's a good thing I have until late March to pick the ones I will use, because I like so many of them! Gotta narrow it down to 4.

Well that's all for now. Bye bye!
Posted by Heather Rae at 8:39 PM

1 comment:

R.T. Vance said...

Or you could do 2 or 3 different posters. Then you have 8-12 photos!

September 30, 2009 at 2:38 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • A Modern-Day Miracle
    As you may have noticed, aside from putting my random ponderings into works, I love telling stories.  Good, true stories (though writing a g...
  • Dreams. . . and an awesome August concert!
    If you would rather not hear about part of the weirder side of me, skip the paragraph that follows this warning. So, as I think a lot of you...
  • And finally. . . California!
    First of all, if you are a follower of this blog, my musings, or are just randomly reading it, or whatever, I would love for you to become a...
  • Another Ending
    Well dear friends, as some of you already know, yet another chapter in my life has come to an end.  I am thinking of calling this one either...
  • Fun Summer Stuff
    Well, the last three weeks have actually been much more eventful and exciting than the whole of the summer so far! Three weeks ago, I went ...
  • People Come, People Go
    The last couple days, I had the opportunity to go to my home stake’s conference. I don’t usually go to them, but this one was of particular...
  • Senior Recital!
    When I started playing the violin, I wanted to a be a professional soloist. Later on, I knew that wasn't really realistic, but I then I...
  • Wednesday Night Musings, and some fan-freaking-tastic news!
    Hi! I was just laying in bed awake and thinking about things, and I had what I thought was a fairly profound thought.  So I thought "...
  • I want a horse.
    Hi! Last weekend, my brother invited me to go to Snowflake AZ with him and his wife and her sister. At the last possible minute, I decided ...
  • Choose Your Own Adventure
    Have you ever noticed that people seem to have a spot where they do their deepest thinking?  For instance, I know a lot of people ponder the...

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2011 (10)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (16)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ▼  2009 (15)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ▼  September (1)
      • Senior Pictures
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2008 (7)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (4)

background

Quotes I Love

“Teaching music is not my main purpose. I want to make good citizens. If children hear fine music from the day of their birth and learn to play it, they develop sensitivity, discipline and endurance. They get a beautiful heart.” -Shinichi Suzuki


"Music expresses that which is cannot be said and on which it is impossible to remain silent." -Victor Hugo

"There is no top. There are always further heights to reach."
-Jascha Heifetz

"Music was my refuge. I could crawl into the space between the notes and curl my back to loneliness. " -Maya Angelou

"There are two kinds of worries -- those you can do something about and those you can't. Don't spend any time on the latter." -Duke Ellington


My Flickr and Etsy pages

To visit my Flickr page and view more of my photos, follow the link here. To see what I have for sale on Etsy (which is jewelry I have made and prints of my photos) visit my etsy store page. And finally, to follow my creations blog, you'll need this URL: www.myjewelryadventures.blogspot.com, or if you just want to view it now click here.

Candy Mountain!

Candy Mountain!
The Little Salt Lake

Oquirrh Mountain Temple

Oquirrh Mountain Temple

Look Up and Fly

Look Up and Fly
I discovered this summer that if you look up at the very top it feels like you're flying!

Flowers

Flowers

Me and my violin

Me and my violin
R. T. Vance Photography

The Golden Gate Bridge

The Golden Gate Bridge
I saw this on spring break!

good friends

good friends
These are two of the best friends I have ever had! Both are now married.

Me and Megan and John

Me and Megan and John
We had so much fun at the Hamlet that year!

I'm going there some day

I'm going there some day
The Salt Lake Temple at October 2008 conference

My violin

My violin
Taken by a good friend

About Me

My photo
Heather Rae
There is so much in this world to make a person happy if they just look for it. It is my goal to always seek after the good things in life. There is so much I want to do that there really isn't time in this life for it all, so I just do what I can. I love teaching my violin students and I learn so much from them. I recently graduated with my BM in Music, Violin Performance. Aside from teaching violin and other music related activities, I enjoy photography and making jewelry.
View my complete profile
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.