Sunday, June 14, 2009

Past, Present, and Future

5 Years Ago. . .

Did you have a job? Yes, I was suffering at Convergy's. Though that's not entirely true. I had some good friends and we had a lot of fun. It was kind of sad when I left in September, but not too sad, ha ha!

Where did you live? Here still. In this very room in which I am sitting.

What was your favorite TV show? Let's see. . . didn't want TV then either.

Who was your best friend? Probably my mom. Maybe Aubrey Lamb, actually. I am not sure.

What was your favorite band? Switchfoot. That was easy.

Had you been in an accident? Yep. And it shouldn't have been my fault, but the law said it was. Oh well, I am over it (but the Bronco isn't).

How old were you? Sweet 16.

Where did you hang out? At home, at work, and sometimes at Aubrey's house.

Did you have a boyfriend? No, but I think it was the time that I had a crush on, oh wait, I think I actually didn't have any crushes at that point. Really.

What was your favorite store? Um, probably Maurices.

Were you happy? Not really. I didn't have any real close friends, although my family was always there for me. But just before I turned 17 I found a great group of friends that I had a blast with! So that certainly helped a lot. But I don't think I really knew myself.

5 Months Ago

Where did you live? Right here, in this very room.

Where did you hang out? Right here, in this very room, ha ha. And the music building, mostly.

Who did you have a crush on? Nobody.

Who was your best friend? My mom, Michelle, Jason, JJ, and that's really pretty much it.

Had you been in an accident? No.

What was your favorite TV show? Didn't watch any. Though if I did it would probably be America's Next Top Model or something like that.

How old were you? 20

What was your favorite band? I could never choose. It may have been the twilight soundtrack phase though.

What was your favorite possession? Probably my violin, though I was growing terribly fond of my fish.

Did you have a job? Yep. Teaching violin.

What was your favorite store? The pet store! And Victoria's Secret.

Were you happy? Meh. I was tired of school, tired of not feeling well, tired of my social life, tired of the same old everything. Just tired. Did I mention that I was tired?


Now!

Do you know anyone who has ever left their home state? Oh yes. Lots of people I went to HS with have gotten out of Utah. Ok, not lots, but a handful at least. One of my good friends is from Connecticut.

Do you have a job? Same job I have had for almost 5 years now.

Do you know how to drive a car? I sure hope so! I do on almost a daily basis! Although I don't really like driving any car other than Sadie.

Where do you live? In the same exact room as I had answered previously, though 2 years ago that would not have been true. I lived at the Hamlet! And in 2 months I will be living at the. . . house that needs a name!

Are you single? Yep. It has been one year since I met the last person I dated. Time goes by so fast!

What is your favorite store? Maurices. And beauty.com

Are you happy? Yes. I have a great family that I love, plus friends outside of my family to hang out and have fun with, and I have a lot of things coming up for me in the near future, which is both terrifying and exciting? Grad school? Maybe prince charming? Or maybe (a very unlikely maybe) a mission? Or sticking around for a while and teaching and saving up some dollars? I just don't know, which means life is definitely not boring!


No comments: